Supporting your family to: Overcome problems; Work together and get the most out of life
Families In Focus offers a programme of support to tackle a diverse range of difficulties that can occur in family life.
- Poor school attendance
- Emotional stress
- Mental Health & Physical Health
- Substance misuse
- Families living in priority areas.
- Anti-Social or criminal behaviour
- Child In Need or Child Protection
A team of experienced workers will engage with other services in their aim of getting families to a point where they can support themselves.
Family In Focus Service
– Positive activities & Mentoring
– Introducing good family routine in the household.
– Employment & Volunteering
– Finance and Benefits advice.
– Healthy Lifestyle
– Child Tutoring
– Social Care
– Language and Culture appropriate support where available.
This programme is free for those Wolverhampton families that are eligible.
Contact for Any Further Detail:
The FIF Team:Gemma; Ambia; Kalpna or Shameem on: 01902 714433