Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) Service
Achieve Your Learning and Career Goals with Professional Support
The Service aims to deliver professional and impartial Information, Advice and Guidance to enquirers and clients who are registered on, or considering registering for; a qualification, training or a pathway to employment. They will be informed of opportunities available at TLC but also those from other support services.
As a Matrix accredited centre, TLC has maintained the quality mark for impartial advice and support services since 2007.
Qualified and experienced staff provide information that is accurate and up to date. The service is confidential and impartial guidance is given to suit the client. Staff respect the beliefs, values, rights and dignity of each client.
– Job Application Forms and CV’s Covering or Spec Letters
– Interview Techniques
– IT Support –( e-mail; Internet)
– Information and advice on national learning opportunities
– Researching of information that is not readily available
– Referral to other appropriate service providers
– Bingley Centre (Norfolk Rd., WV3 0JE)
– Low Hill Community Centre (Kempthorne Avenue, WV10 9JJ)
– Wednesfield Centre (2 Wells Lane, WV11 1XT)
This service is free for all registered clients and prospective clients.
Contact for Any Further Details:
The IAG Team: Navdeep; Sukhi; Sabita; Ayesha or Suffiea on: 01902 714433